BLACK & WHITE CLASSIC (Seniors) 19th/20th May 2012

Hi Mary,

I'm sorry but I am not going to be able to make it once again.

Can you please withdraw my name.

If my circumstances change I'll let you know.

Thanks

Tony

hi mary

sorry thought i already withdrew from this event, not coming back to brisbane till 19 th may taking lill ti phuket for her 60th.

joe gatt

Updated squad list at 18th April. A couple of spots available in both squads - please consider bowling as this event has a matchplay included for those who enjoy the 'cut and thrust' of head to head bowling.

DEPOSITS TO BE PAID BY 28th APRIL to secure your spot

Bank Details:
A/c - Mary Anne Flower
BSB - 064791
A/c No. - 10011912
Reference - your name

Attachments

• BLACK & WHITE SQUADS at 18th April.pdf
    47.7 KB · Views: 95
Hi Mary,

Unfortunately I am unable to commit so can you please withdraw my name.

Regards,
Alan Bennett

Attaching pattern - same as last year - difficult to vary too much at Aspley as there has not been much change in house patterns for many years.

So - ENJOY!!

There are 2 spots available in A Squad and 4 available in B Squad.

Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• Aspley tournament pattern A-1.pdf
    87.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Asplet Tournament Pattern A-2.pdf
    118.2 KB · Views: 91
Hi Mary,
I believe my dad Chris Benson spoke to you about getting put into B squad. Can you also add Mick May if he isnt already on the list.
Deposit will follow very soon.

Thank you.

Attaching squads at 1st May - getting closer and Brisbane is getting rid of any rain before 19th/20th !! Supplies have been topped up and clubs warned to pay well .....

Don't forget to get deposits paid and if you know anyone who is in the right age group please encourage them to fill our remaining spots.

Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• BLACK & WHITE SQUADS at 1st May.pdf
    47.9 KB · Views: 100
Hi Mary,
Jim Bakirtzidis is unable to make this tournament. Please remove him from squad B and apologoes for the late notice
thanks

Posting latest squad list at 8th May .... a few dropouts so please consider bowling if you are 50 or over .... these Senior events are a great place to start your NEW bowling career if you have not done so and to meet some really friendly people.

Flower

Attachments

• BLACK & WHITE SQUADS at 7th May.pdf
    47.8 KB · Views: 48
Squad list attached at 13th May. Just a reminder that IF you are unable to attend, could you please notify me. More than willing to accept MORE nominations !! See you all at Aspley.

Flower

Attachments

• BLACK & WHITE SQUADS at 13th May.pdf
    47.7 KB · Views: 71
Back
Top Bottom