Best Ripped Racks

AdrianS

This is the future!!!
Pinching this topic off the PBA board

Best one i ever saw in this country was by the mighty Billy Gardiner, not in the last couple of yrs though, it was in 1991 on TV with a Black Phantom. Those pins got smokeballed harder than most of us can do with Resin/Particle now!

hey adrian

i remember that, if i recall he did it 2 frames consecutive

most impressive seen i seen on aussie T.V

ok i did see janet jackson @ superbowl too :wink:

Those 2 straight scouts he sent were awesome, who else could do that in 1991?(against Harold Fryer i think) The shot i liked best was the 1/2 pocket rack-shredder against Andrew Drew, it loked like the pins were flying around in a tumble dryer!!

Has anyone still got these games of the Coke Classic on tape or on PC??? If so, i'd luurrrrvve to get hold of them!!!!!

:D

I did have tapes from 91 Coke Classic, but a bit later in the TV Show including the final (Lovell v Allsopp) and a few others. I would have to go for a dig to see if it still exists at my parents place.

ooh ooh... Graham can you fit those tapes in when you come down to Melbourne for AO?? (If you find them that is... ) I can offer you free accom and a fully stocked bar :!: :!: at our place a mere 5 mins drive from Sunshine bowl..... :lol: (and that's even staying at the speed limit between home and the bowl)

PS: If you don't want to stay I can at least collect you from the airport.. :D :D

Even better than that. . . can you encode them to mpeg's and make them available for download?????

:D :D :D

(Or you could just bring them to Cannington and i could do it and give them back by the end of the tourny. . . ????)

[-o< [-o< [-o<

if I can find it, and i mean IF, then ill bring it to WA with me at the end of the month. You can then work your magic, and I might even be able to put it onto a DVD. Now there's an idea.

graham said:
if I can find it, and i mean IF, then ill bring it to WA with me at the end of the month. You can then work your magic, and I might even be able to put it onto a DVD. Now there's an idea.

Kewl maenz!!!

Yeah, i'll be able to put it on DVD too.

\:D/

Back
Top Bottom