Mika Koivumeni - Coming to Australia

melboleo

Melboleo
I have come across an interview that featured Mika and was asked a question what country he would love the most to visit... And his reply was Australia...

"I have travelled all over the world but Australia is the only continent i have not been to"

Would it be nice to welcome such a talented bowler into this country. Who knows, possibly hold some clinics and exhibition games with our best bowlers in the country.

I'm sure the likes of Belmonte, Walsh and Trotts will give him a run for his money.

Who knows, with the PBA only one tournament away from finishing the season, we may well see Major Mika in our shores!!

that would be awsome to have the BIG FIN in australia he is really a power player from what i have seen. :D

It would be great to see Mika in Australia.

Perhaps an invite to the SPC might be a good idea?

it'd be nice if the TBA could organise some events around the country (appearances, clinics, or something) around that time, I think it'd be great for promoting the sport.

I've been thinking that it'd great to get a PBA event down under (ala the PBA Japan cup) granted it'd probably be impossible as we don't really have a centre in Aus that could accommidate...

it'd be nice though.... just a passing thought.

Back
Top Bottom