Best of luck Rachuig

insane

JACK DANIELS RACING
I would just like to wish the best of luck to the rachuig teams as they start leaving this week.
A special good luck to my best mates G.Spot (Graham) and my girl Tash. Good luck and GREAT Bowling.
:p

All the best to the rachuig teams... especially Mount Gambier's own... Anthea P!!

Thanks to everyone for posting their good lucks to us , we leave tomorrow morning and on behalf of the team thankyou all for your support and well wishes.

and thanks Kelly

hey good luck to everyone bowling rachuig
and good luck to dion even though your bowling for WA lol
Jess

Ditto, best of luck to the SA team. I'm reasonably new to this site and this is my first post, but I have followed Rachuig for years so go and get 'em, and if you can't get 'em, at least enjoy your time in Tassie, lovely part of Oz, wish I could be there to cheer you on, but work commitments tell me I can't be. - From Target, your average league bowler who does take an interest in the more serious bowlers and what is going on in SA. I hope our SATBA Manager Jo does well, but at least she had made a huge differenced to this
State with her vision in the bowling world. I have never met Jo but have heard a lot about her - all good, so well done Jo. Is your real name Jo, Joanne, Joanna or just plain Josephine???? No-one can tell me, they just say "her name is Jo".

Good luck rachuig! Especially to Graham Simpson, where all of salisbury bowl will be watching closely!

And best of luck to louise and tash too! and to dion despite wearing the wrong colour shirt...

Also, slightly off topic, good luck to our state (and soon to be national) master scotty miles, and i hope his shirt fit! (seeing as he hadnt recieved it before he left!)

PETER OLIVER

All the best of luck to the SA Rachuig teams. We both wish we could be there this year, but, well them's the breaks. give em heaps and don't take a backward step.

from
Brenton and Al at Denver Sporting Distributors

Good luck Dion!!!

Even though u are bowling for WA..I know u will kick ass!!!

Love u heaps ;) Tay Tay

Go the S.A. Rachuig Team..................

For those that thought we bowled bad in the A.T.B.S.O. (with the exception of the master) , I know I did...........have a look at Australia's finest......

The lanes arent that easy..........

Cheers

Tony

Back
Top Bottom