BEST Junior IN VicToria

hey all,
i would have to say Anthony Morrell for the guys closely followed bye Chris Castle and Nathan Parlby..
and for the girls i dunno it fairly even stevens i would have to say Cassie,Katie Arnold. Jess Ryan and there are a few others...
Tracey

Well I'm gunna do 4 girls and 4 boys... HeHe! :lol:
For the Boys:

Chris Castle
Ant Morrell
Nathan Parlby
Jason May

And For the girls:

Katie Arnold
Cassie Staudinger
Tracey Madden
Kristi-Lee Godfrey

Boys:
Ant Morrell
Chris Castle

Girls:
Tracey Madden
Cassie Staudinger (hope I spelt that right! :shock: )

Would have to be me! Shame I age out next year :(

From the people that are left it looks like Parlbs, Jase and Jimmy will be going on strong next year. (and maybe Burton if he bowled left handed!!)

With the girls, I think a whole bunch of them are out too. Court has another year maybe? and of course my bestest friend Jess!

Cheers,
Hughesy

I would say that at the moment the best junior in Vic would be Brett Hughes....

Since he started paying himself out one night on MSN, he has started bowling really well... cutting at Melb Yth Cup and then topping the all stars at east coast (thats with adults as well..)

Arrogance is what will stop you Brett... but hey, your silent about your own ability..... AT THE MOMENT ANYWAY!!!!! (until the post in this topic :p )

As for the girls, no comment... if i make one and leave anyone out they will whinge... so its best to keep all the girls happy and say nothing :wink: :wink:

Cheers,
Craig

Well i think theres lots of really good junior bowlers from Vic but these are the ones i believe that stand out.

Guys
Ant Morrell
Nath
and Jerome

Girls
Tracey
Cass
and Skatie

Cya :D

For the guys at the moment Brett is outbowling every one, and that is heaps good to see! Nath Parlby is pretty good too.

For the girls i think cass and trace are pretty far ahead of anyone else. They've put in the performances and are competitve with other juniors in aus.

Jess

p.s. thanks kara :D

i would say for the boys it would have to be brett and then followed by nathan and then ant and the up and coming juniors are jason and jimmy.

For the girls i would say tracey cass and skatie but to hard to say cause all the girls are bowling well so thats my say

Laterz
Castle

oh my god....the dumbest topic i have seen in a while, but still ptob gunna have a say.

boys: pressie shield team

girls: pressie shield team and brett hughes.

easy as that!!!

GO COURTNEY GO!!!!!
one of the best out there....great performance at sydney cup
and she loves aussie idol and singing for telstra on their commercials :p :oops:

:p 8) matty j 8) :p

i would have to say ant hes a bloody champ
and out of the girlz probably chris castle jokes :lol:
nah umm tracey m

sorry chris u know im only joking

brady

i dunno bout that one....

she's bowling rachuig this week and is bowling for keon park in december.....

Back
Top Bottom