Best bowling ball brand????

Dion A

Hi every1 i dont no if ne1s done this b4 but im just wandering wat u think is the ball brand?

personally it's STORM ALL THE WAY! but just want 2 no wat u think??
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

hey ash, if ur all the way for storm, then y do u bowl zone, shadow and ebonite??

think about it

personally i think ebonite is good as thats wat i use!!!!!

well gtg cyaz

Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track Track

I know it hasn't been readily available this year but I can assure everyone TRACK will be making a big impact into the market next year thanks to a new importer. Look out for bigger and better things including apparel never seen in Australia.

G

in my opinion as most people allready know i think its brunswick

i agree with da brat go ebonite value for money and it doesnt cost an arm or a leg go for and conquer ebonite

Gday all,
Well I think that MOST of the equipment is as good as each other.But it is just how u drill it up for the person, and what seems to work best for that bowler.
But I feel that the best gear going around at the moment"(and I am sorry to all the righties)" but I am on George's side.Most of my gear is TRACK and it has been great for me!
GO THE TRACK ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION!!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif

yeha ash why do u bowl a zone and think that its storm all the way u stupid idiot!!!
i like columbia!!!!
although it doesnt carry all that well.

I agree with Dwambo in what he said earlier. A bowling ball brand is as good as the person using the equipment and what they want out of it.

I personally like Columbia and Track but I wouldn't mind trying something different if given the oppportunity.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I would have to say that Columbia is the most solid preformer, and best quality. Hammer ain't that bad, gotta love my Spike!

Cya

In my opinion l do think that Storm bowling balls is the bowling brand their is. But as people say it is just my opinion.

Catch ya all Later.

in my opinion storm is the best brand especially the gold
bowled 300 and a 792 with it

The best ever ball - Brunswick 2000 Pinblaster... I don't think you'll find any going around though...These days, you are better to use the Storm (Pearl).
icon_razz.gif

hey peoples...
the best ball i have eva used is the ol' gold rhino. lol!
icon_biggrin.gif
i mean c'mon i bowled my 300 n 299 wit it. hehe.

seriouly tho i cant go past track!! (and wouldnt mind being SPONSORED by them *hint hint* hehe.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

in my opinion track is the best and to a lesser extent columbia is good also

if u havnt tried a track ball i suggest u go out and find one...

Back
Top Bottom