Belmo's US Open Lead up ninemsn

Gee, you were clever to find it. I used to use ninemsm as a home page, so I got it up again - and I can't find the article. Great that it's there somewhere. I hope that TBA is doing what it should be doing, and doing media releases to ALL MEDIA continuously.
I used to head a sporting organisation, and if you're persistant and continuous with releases, you eventually break through. You've got to write them, thinking like a journalist, so that they can publish them without re-writing, etc. ( the lazyness or easy way out factor ) and NEVER get discouraged or give up. Sooner or later, if for no better reason than it's a 'slow news day', you get something published, and once the crack opens up, you can widen it, etc.

This is excellent, - just curious as I have absolutely no idea about it, what does a PBA tour exemption mean?

Similar to the golfers tour exemption. I presume they dont have to qualify to take part in any event for the next 3 years. Sure they still have to make the cut to play on but they get an automatic place in each tourny all they have to do is pay to compete.

I would say for those who are not pro's they would have some type of qualifying to go through to make up the numbers in the bottom tiers of each tournament, any major winner or tour title winner would skip this process for 1 or 3 yrs.

Back
Top Bottom