Barry Morgan 300

bm2

I'm still standin'
Congratulations go to Barry Morgan, who threw his first ever 300 last night in the second game of the sponsors league at Caboolture.

Your dad and I are thrilled for you, tho you could have at least waited for him to get one first;)

well done BJ

Hey Jagga
people dont read these days do they !! , enjoy the accolades anyway Ha Ha lol
congrats to the big fella Time for you to sniff some Bristol paint and punch one out yourself mate. BJ has put down the undercoat just waiting for you to apply the topcoat with that big fluffy roller (left handed)
KJ

Congratulations Barry - the first 300 will always be the best one cause its the hardest of all to get...... enjoy the moment and we hope that the next one is not far away.:)
cheers
Animal & Carol
To Jagga --- sorry to see it wasn't yours but it will come one day and most likely on a day when Broni's not there... :rolleyes: Carol

Ah, yes, but it is a very rare occasion when I am not there!!!;)

Listen guys, the day Jagga DOES get his first 300, the print will be so big that everyone in the other forums will see it!!!! (like this!)

Thanks for Jagga's unwarranted congrats anyway, will pass them on to Barry Morgan JUNIOR.

Broni

Congrats Barry JNR,

Nice way to show up the old man, and on the week of his birthday [-(
Well done!!!

Hopefully yours wont be too far away Jagga.

Brad and Rachel

P.S. Maybe if Brad had've followed through with the birthday kiss you would've got one too ;) Maybe Tuesday night :D - Rachel

Back
Top Bottom