A massive congratulations to Barry who
tonight bowled his 1st 300 game at Dandenong...:groupwave2:
After bowling a couple of 299's...this 300
was long overdue for you and no-one
deserves it more...your a champion Bazza...:smiley.php:
I'm only sorry Sophia and I weren't there to see it...:sorry:
Well done babe
:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

Well done Barry. I cannot believe it is your first. Bet there is many more to come.

Hope to catch up soon for a celebratory drink.

David and Tracey

Well done Barry , great game we watched every ball and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. There must be something in the water at the Dodds house lately.

great work, Nick

Baz, it was simply great to see you absolutely NAIL strike number 12.

Your shot looked absolutely awesome.

So,only Sophia is yet to bowl one in your household? How long do you reckon?

Sumo

Congratulations mate. Longgggggggggggggg overdue alright !! You came so close few times but it's good to know you finally nailed it. Keep them coming.
Regards,
Alex :)

Big Bad Bazza!!!

Congratulations on bowling your very 1st 300 game last night at Dandenong!!

Just like everyone else has said, it was very much overdue & it couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

Dandenong isn't the easiest centre to bowl at we all know that, so bowling your first 300 there makes it even more special.

We are sure there will be plenty more to come now & we hope Mary & Sophia are there to witness them.

We are so very proud of you Baz & it's your shout today!!!

Love Alan & Jenny

P.S. We all hope now that Jenny can bowl one soon & complete the quadrella
for the 4 of us!!

P.S.S. I hope your nipples have recovered from last night!!

bout time barry, how many years has it actually taken cause you have got to have been bowling at least 17 years that i can remember

Well done mate it was awsome to witness it from the lanes next to you just sensational.Look forward to some fun over the next 24 hours at Dandenong see you this arvo. Bastie

Congrats Barry on your 300 game.Its a great feeling bowling a 300 but to bowl your first one is the one you will never forget.. Well done
Glen :)

Congrats Barry

Well done on your 1st 300, its about time you got it.LOL. :partytime2: but you had to do it aginst Russell. It's a shame Mary was not their to see it, but your MUM was and she was so proud too.:woot_jump:

Fiona, Peter & Jamie

A BIG well done mate. Now you've got the first one on the board, good luck and get some more.

Wayne Burton

Back
Top Bottom