BANKSTOWN YOUTH OPEN

Firstly, thank you to all the Juniors and Youth who participated in this event on the weekend and a very big congratulations to Jarrod Lean for winning the event and throwing a 300 in the very last game of the tournament.
Nice little pay check that Jarrod managed to pick up for two days work!
Attached is an updated list of the NSW Youth Tour Points and the results from the tournament on the weekend.
Don't forget, for those that haven't yet entered to bowl - Brunswick Youth Classic on at Tuggeranong 10th and 11th December. Contact Brett at Tuggeranong direct to place your entries.
Take Care, Sue

Attachments

• NSW Youth Tour Points Standings.xls
    106 KB · Views: 69
  • Bankstown Youth Open - Final Results.doc
    116 KB · Views: 137
i would like 2 congradulate jarrod on his win today and thanks 4 ur help.. and everyone come 2 these events they r very good and they r run awesome thanks sue and maxine 4 doin this 4 us youth bowlers

wow i should have stayed and watched lol congrats on winning jarrod awsome bowling by an awsome bowler, and on a serious note come on u youth bowlers put some money away and get to these tounry's they r awsome to bowl and there is always a great atmosphere at the tournies, if u dont get into it now they wont be around for very long.

Dark Assailant said:
wow i should have stayed and watched lol congrats on winning jarrod awsome bowling by an awsome bowler, and on a serious note come on u youth bowlers put some money away and get to these tounry's they r awsome to bowl and there is always a great atmosphere at the tournies, if u dont get into it now they wont be around for very long.

Could be the smartest thing you have ever said on this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jez, great bowling mate...like i said to you on the phone your the best there is and deserve every win you earn.

To the youth bowlers out there:
Listen to Adam (dark Assailant) this time and this time only :)

To Max and Sue:
Again its great to have such motivated orgainisers.....keep the tournaments coming..... to use a famous movie quote "Build it and they will come"

See you all in Canberra

Belmo

Thank you to Sue and Max for the tournament and your had work.

Congrats Jarrod on your win and the 300

Back
Top Bottom