Ball reviews

Reviews go over my head too! I picked my last ball (Storm) because it smelt like spearmint!
My lastest ball - Complete NV because it's a great blue - looks like a water planet!
I think when it comes down to it if you know what you want the ball to do, then you would know what you are looking for in the reviews. Some reviews show pretty pictures about the type of roll but then it comes down to some PAP and PIN thingys and drilling.
Whatever! Buy a ball, have it drilled by someone who knows what they are talking about and see what happens - bowled 710 tonight so pretty blue water planet works.
good luck with it

the other option for you if all the help you've been given isn't enough. subscribe to BTM (bowling this month) magazine. heaps of ball reviews, with each ball bowled by a stroker, a tweener and a cranker. drilling patterns, diagrams of ball path down the lane, heaps of stuff. plus so many articles on improving your game. worth every cent.

To all bowlers out there thank you.

I opened a can of worms and it blew up in my face. i am sorry that i sometimes can not say what i should and comes out wrong.

@Jase aa meeting lol, if woolies let me drink as well as work then maybe but worse luck i just what to serve and try and give some adise.

To all bowlers i am sorry

Back
Top Bottom