Ball Not Turning?

F

Fridge

Approximately 2 years ago, I purchased a "Victory R" reactive 14 pound ball. After getting a few weeks coaching from my local centre, the ball started to turn the way I liked it. I am a right handed finger tip bowler and was turning the ball left approximately 1-2 ball widths on my local lanes. After a break of 6months, I returned to bowling to find the ball only turning if I am lucky 2-3 inchs. In fact if I bowl the ball straight the ball will start moving to right on the lanes.

Is it the ball, the lanes or my bowling style? Can anyone assist me with this problem?

Cheers,

:)

im facing a similar problem. i have a sr300 ( had it for about 3 months) and it was really great at the start. even though i regularly clean it and giv it a hot bath clean it only hooks normally for about 10 games then i hav to bath it again. when its turning i bowl over 10 board, it goes long and wide and snaps back, but after a short while i have to bowl over 5 board or really rev it.

balls die over time.
if balls have not been touched get a proper re-surface (some balls come out of the box with a wax coating)
also HEAT KILLS BALLS
also HEAT KILLS BALLS
i had to repeat myself, cause i say it all the time

DO NOT STORE YOUR BALL IN THE CAR
CLEAN THE BALL AFTER EVERY EVENT (ie league)
WIPE THE BALL AFTER EVERY SHOT
after approx 60 games get your ball resurfaced

and above all ITS NOT THE LANES!!!! NEVER THE LANES!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom