Ball Drillers In Perth

arakasi

Can anyone recomend a good ball driller in perth. Sandor's drilled up all
my equipment and now he's gone I'll be looking for someone else.
Also would they have any probloms drilling a blank?

The Casual Observer said:
Just for something different, try the new kid on the block at AMF Craigie - Jason Taafe

why oh why did someone have to mention taafe????? lol its cool, he's a great mate...On ya jase. Personally I recommend Scoops at fairlanes, he drills bowling balls soooooo good, I wouldnt trust my gear to anyone else....(except Brendan at fairlanes who's now in sydney....COME BACK BRENDAN!!!)

Take your pick....

Fairlanes - Alan Skupin - Currently my ball driller
Cannington - Ken Thompson - Has drilled my gear with no probs
Melville - Warren Higgins - Has drilled my gear with no probs
Craigie - Jason Taafe
OPS - Shane C
Morley - David Hamilton - Has drilled my gear with no probs

My question and excuse my ignorance....buts whats a blank?? :confused:

The main issue for ball drilling that is rarely followed out, is to use one specific ball driller for a minimum of 3months.

During that time you would want to drill at least half a dozen drillings until u both come up with whats best for you

Rarely a Ball Driller will measure someone's hand and get it perfect first up

Look at all the variables with spans, pitches (both fingers and thumb) whether a wrist guard is used or not

I believe in what Clint has said is pretty close, there are several competant Ball Drillers in Perth now....

Simply choose one, but give who ever it may be a chance, too many people hop from ball to ball different drillers, then wonder why there bowling is inconsistent, generally blaming each driller along the way

Be like changing ur coach from month to month that wouldnt make for consistency at all

Hope this helps

Thank's for the reply's.
Real Deal a blank is a undrilled ball you take into a proshop to get drilled
the ball having been brought elsewhere.

Jason Taafe moved over a couple months ago to be with Kimmee Girl :)

Sandor has sold shop to OPS Bowling Supplies, and from what Ive heard is no longer drilling ( or even bowling ) balls now.

Ive had more balls than I can remeber drilled and never heard of them being called a blank.....Thanks for that

Clint

Its always going to be a personal decision, but having used all three of "the ball drillers", Scoops is in front by miles, and he didnt even know it was a race!

Hes the only driller weve used that hasnt big noted himself by rubbishing any body else if you get what I mean.

well i know who my choice would be.... that's easy...!
the guy who taught me everything i know....the guy who won't piss in your pocket and tell you it's raining....
any idea's yet...???????
well it's got to be SCOOPS!!!!!!!!
i'm now running the pro-shop AMF Dee Why(n.s.w.) but have worked at fairlanes for 7yrs... i was lucky enough for scoops to teach me heeps and in my eye's he's prob the best in perth....if not Australia...(sorry al sounds a bit sucky....lol) i'd recomend him to anyone....
but as he said befor in a previous post you need to stick to 1balldriller and give him a chance...ball drilling is such hard job to get right...as it is a personal opinion of how YOU percieve the person's release...scoops hit the nail right on the head...as usual!
but in saying that there are plenty around...i'm still waiting for the real deal to get involved in punching balls...come on clint you know you want to...you'll be drilling all your our gear in no time and then we can recomend you too...lol :D

i'm still waiting for the real deal to get involved in punching balls

See the problem with is.........Then I be expected to drill them!

Ill stick to telling Al how to drill them....based on soley on looks :p

The Real Deal said:
See the problem with is.........Then I be expected to drill them!
Ill stick to telling Al how to drill them....based on soley on looks :p

ok children calm down a little....lol just kiddin.

we are all in the same boat though, scoops is truly an awesome ball driller

I have just had a Rampage done for me by Scoops (Alan).

But buddy i really love this ball now man thanks heaps.

Scoops is the best Ball Driller in Perth for couple of reasons that i have noticed.

He takes the time to talk to the customer to see how they bowl and etc, or if there is a particular way you would like your ball drilled to suit your style.

He also takes the time to look at the way you bowl which would help him in the way to drill it to suit you. And he is always willing to give hints and tips to help you improve your bowling as well.

oh! come on micky mouse! a.k.a. mickle,mick,spatch.....
gotta ask how much you pay for it...? lol
i'm sure there's some kinda deal going on....lmfao

hope you've been keeping well tho...? make sure you give fiona, hayden and judith a big hello from me... i'm missing not playing brunswick pro bowling2 with you guys....

damm that skupin for the first 300.....

Back
Top Bottom