Australian poker league 2007

taker

D-GENERATION X RULES
well it is back again the australian poker league i recently joined it thanks to a mate that introduced me to it but i can say there is a lot of fun and learning to have while there
like to know how ppl are playin the APL this year

a few of us occasionally go up here, i heard rumour that david turnage won a pro event a lil while back

have played a couple of times in the Burdekin - finished in the points every week so far, but nothing special.

David Turnage and myself play in the APL, (David more often than myself) and you are right Craig, David did win a Pro Event late last year. The Pro Events are $10 unlimited rebuys in the first hour and an Add-on when the first hour is up. They pay 10% of the field. I've played once in the Pro Series for a 3rd placing (79 players) and got about $170 and 1st got something like $630, so I guess David for his win (63 players) would have got something around the $400 mark. Good cheap fun with a bit of money on offer. The only thing is the Pro Series I am pretty sure is only allowed in NSW for legal reasons I guess.

He got a lovely Trophy...He can't stop showing it off...Ask Jimbo...;)

Nice Job Dave...I think Bowling is about to take a back seat...He just bought a new trophy cabinet...:)

AUSTRALIA
N POKER LEAGUE IS NOW ON AT
WYNCITY FUN FACTORY - HOME OF WERRIBEE SUPERBOWL

Back
Top Bottom