Australian Masters Games - Geelong 2009

• Thread starter Australian Masters Games
  • Start date
A

Australian Masters Games

Geelong will come alive with over 10,000 people from Australia and overseas participating in 70 sports across 80 different venues in the Geelong region.
Minimum Age: 35 (As of 1 March 2009)
All participants must be a member or affiliated with the TBA or their relevant bowling association.
Bowlers will bowl in their age groups but be handicapped on a basis of 100% of 200 (of their average).
Sport Fee:
Singles, Doubles &
Triples plus All Events $55.00 pp
Additional events $17.00 pp
NB: The Sport Fee of $55.00 entitles the participant to one singles, one doubles, one triples and one all events entry. Any additional events are $17.00 pp. The All Events score will be made up of the best singles, doubles and triples entry, totalling 9 games.
Event: Male Female Mixed
Age Group: 35 - 44 45 - 54 55 - 64 65+
If you are classified as an athlete with a disability, you will need indicate your disability classification.
Dates:
Sat 21 Feb - Thurs 26 Feb
Times:
Doubles and Singles 9.00am
Triples 10.30am
Doubles and Singles 12.30pm
Triples 2.00pm
Doubles and Singles 4.00pm
Proof of bowling average from League Secretaries to be provided at Tenpin venue prior to participation in any events.
Registrations for the Games are now open. Participants can use the simple and easy to use Online Registration System at www.AustralianMastersGames.com or phone 1300 725 266 to arrange for a Registration Booklet to be posted.”

The Venue will be the Geelong Bowling Lanes, 49 Reynolds Road, BELMONT

For Enquiries call 1300 725 266

just wondering if this event is sanctioned by the T.B.A. so if anyone manages to roll high it will be recognised by the T.B.A. and also i hope Geelong Bowling Lanes will use a user friendly oil pattern. as i feel that's what these games are all about meeting new people making new friends and having a great time:JD:

just wondering if this event is sanctioned by the T.B.A. so if anyone manages to roll high it will be recognised by the T.B.A. and also i hope Geelong Bowling Lanes will use a user friendly oil pattern. as i feel that's what these games are all about meeting new people making new friends and having a great time:JD:

If it has overseas participants it will require International Accreditation.

lookin for someone to bowl with
i am looking for a a couple of people to bowl with at the Aust Masters Games as the pair i was hoping to bowl with from my centre are not in my age group i am in the 45-54 age bracket any one interested and would like to know more about me feel free to send me a private message
Regards
Mal

Sounds like it would be fun for you guys. pitty the younger guys cant participate like the 25 onwards ahh well next time

good luck everyone

also wondering if someone from an older age bracket can bowl in the doubles or triples in a younger bracket?

just put my entries in for my first masters games god im starting to feel old but my wife always says "your only as old as the woman your feeling" thank god for that im still 26
se you all down there

just turned thirty five this year ralph i know thats scary to some the joke was my wife is 26 not me i can only dream about those days where has the time gone

Back
Top Bottom