Australian Junior Masters LIVE TODAY

Graham

Staff member
ok ok

I'm having some troubles with putting the pictures on the site .. I will take some and try and upload them and put them on tonight .. so in the mean time you will have to put up with scores ... sorry !!
icon_sad.gif

just a quick word to say thanks for the masters scores,it almost as good as being there,and you can tell whether the bowlers you're interested in are winning or losing
instead of waiting for that phone call,
thanks again keep up the great work.
icon_smile.gif

No problems !!

The site is updated - I have fixed it all up so it loads a little quicker and I have put some pictures up. I am going to put an announcement over the mic in the morning for any bowlers that want the picture on the internet to come and see me : hopefully there will be a flood of kids wanting to do it !!

Today was fun - tomorrow is going to be better : we will start coverage from 9am tomorrow morning ..

From Brisbane - it's me signing out
icon_smile.gif

congratulations to matt o'brien on his 300, for everyone who was there, would have to agree, it was a "perfect game".

i watched his 3 game block, and other than struggling to carry on lane 16 in the first 2 games, who knows what could have eventuated.

well done again matt
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Well it's around 2 hours till I get to Mt Gravatt and start the live broadcast of the Australian Junior Masters today.

I am hoping to get pictures of ALL finalists before the event as well as a list up of these too.

ill be on ICQ 46044334 or on email [email protected]

Cheers

congratualtions to graheme for the coverages it was good to see for those that had to go home early or parents that couldnt make it

Well done again on great coverage of another Australian event. Just would like to know what happen to Zach Waters? He won his first 2 and then he had a zero next to his name in round three and next thing you know he is eliminated. Can someone tell me what happen?

There is some virus going through the bowlers at the moment which has resulted in some of the bowlers being taken to hospital. Zach was one of the bowlers that got sick and did not start today.

Back
Top Bottom