ATBSO WA AILEEN BRENTNALL MEMORIAL TOURNAMENT ROCKINGHAM

Tintam

Just a reminder that the next ATBSO WA tournament is:
AILEEN BRENTNALL MEMORIAL - ROCKINGHAM
FEBRUARY 25TH CHECK-IN 10.30 AM - 4 GAMES.

This is an open tournament and bowlers of all ages, and averages are most welcome to join us at Rockingham Bowl, to remember a wonderful lady and enjoy a day of bowling. Cost $40 This includes drinks, sausage sizzle and salads.

Hi everyone.
I was looking at coming down for this on Sunday however I have smashed my car today so no longer have transport.
If anyone thats going down could come via East Vic Park and pick me up and drop me back after then that would be greatly appreciated and I can help with some petrol money.
If anyone can help please call me on 0417-903-593.
Thanks heaps.
:)

Just a reminder that the next ATBSO WA tournament is:
AILEEN BRENTNALL MEMORIAL - ROCKINGHAM
FEBRUARY 25TH CHECK-IN 10.30 AM - 4 GAMES.
This is an open tournament and bowlers of all ages, and averages are most welcome to join us at Rockingham Bowl, to remember a wonderful lady and enjoy a day of bowling. Cost $40 This includes drinks, sausage sizzle and salads.
I hear there has been a few big scores down that way already this year, things are looking up. :p Watch out Paul, Geoff, Alvin and gang, it ain't going to be all your way :cool: Here's to Aileen & a great days Bowling!!

Hi All.
Thanks to Brenda for trying to find me a lift for Sunday, I have now hired a car for the weekend so I will see you all down there on Sunday.
:)

Back
Top Bottom