Aspley this weekend - where is everyone?

Shaun and John Dunn had to cancel their flights last night when hearing your announcement of cancelling the tournament. Please remove their names.

Good luck with the event on Sunday.

Hi all,

After numerous conversations with people throughout the course of today, I would like to thank everyone for their understanding, patience and support.

The updated list is as follows. Please let me know if you will not be attending.
The current payout is based on a field of 30 bowlers, should that increase the payout will be adjusted accordingly.

1. Darryl Alford
2. Ashley Clark
3. Darrin Comrie
4. Jennifer Edwards
5. Stephen Ellul
6. George Frilingos
7. John Grendon
8. Tony Hamilton
9. Adam Hayward
10. Adrian Judd
11. Rick Laherty
12. Robbie Linari
13. Michael Little
14. Rob McGrath
15. Julieanne Mollet
16. Joseph Moraitis
17. Jim Murray
18. Rhian Patching
19. Brandon Qualischefski
20. Brad Reggars
21. Leon Reggars
22. Taya Reggars
23. Tim Reichel
24. Adrian Rizzardini
25. Jason Scott
26. Mel Warmington
27. Daan Wijker
28. Alex Winch
29. Russell Young

Thanks again
Gloria

Sorry but i will no longer be attending this turney good luck to all that bowl over the weekend

Well, its a real shame that the format of this event has changed, but i will still be bowling at this stage.

Having not long moved to the gold coast from sydney recently, its great to see so many events on up here, and even with the smaller than expected numbers, i think the revised format will still be great.

Hope to see you all sunday and am looking forward to meeting some new people and enjoying a good bowl.

Just hope theres some oil, cause where im bowling at ashmore at the moment, its like bowling on sandpaper, its a nightmare :(

See you all on Sunday and hopefully a few more people will come and up the moola a bit more.

Jason Scott

Hi everyone,

I have just spoken to Mum and we have 28 bowlers so far. Mum will post a squad list up shortly.

Thanks,
Taya

Sorry but Daan will not be able to make it for Sunday. Changed plans after the cancelation notice for the tournament.

I would just like like to take this opportunity to thank the staff at Aspley Bowl for a great event today. I know the numbers were small but it was very well done and run.

Would also like to add that the locals that bowled today, Robbie, Tim, The Reggars family, Darrin and Tony, and anyone else i forgot made me feel welcome and made the day most enjoyable.

I am sure that this tournament will and should be a national event for next year and i sincerely hope it will be better supported next year, as it was clear that the facilities are 1st class and the lanes were conjusive to very good scoring.

Congrats to Mick Little on the win and a 300 in qualifying and to George for 2 300's in the matchplay.

Jason Scott

Must thats some serious high scores.

Congrats Mick on the Win. Didnt loose one matchplay game thats an a great effort as well

Back
Top Bottom