ASPLEY SQUAD LIST for 19th/20th July

FLOWER

Attaching squad list at 7th July - ATBSO bowlers please note that your event is on the 20th so Sat. 19th is a viable option for you if you wish.

Good to see the numbers still holding at this stage of the year and the bowlers are supporting the Tour. New bowlers are always welcome so please contact me if you wish to join.There are 3 events (Aspley, Ipswich and Caboolture) plus the Silly Season Doubles still to come in 2008 and you need to be a member to bowl Silly Season !!!! Vic Wilkins (as usual) has come up with some $$$ for that tournament. TA !!

Please note B Squad check in is 8.00am and visit www.twintour.com.au for all results, points and averages.

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM ................ Thanks Kellie and TB.

Attachments

• ASPLEY SQUADS.pdf
    45.8 KB · Views: 127
  • ASPLEY SQUADS.xls
    35 KB · Views: 28
Hi Mary works eased off a bit could you put me in A squad please. Thank you

hi marry flower its shane vine from kingaroy ten pin bowl can plz put shane vine glen radunz an tyrone watson in to b squard plz for the 20th of july

Mary
Please take out of A squad Sean Smith + Kayla Janes-Wood
And put them in C squad

Thanks
Brian Looby

"ATBSO bowlers please note that your event is on the 20th so Sat. 19th is a viable option for you if you wish."

Thanks Mary, but I can't bowl 10 games followed by 12 the next day. Have to withdraw from C squad sorry. Please put me into C squad for Ipswich.

Ta

Update on squad list - Wed. 9th July.

Confirming additions and changes - thank you.

Flower

Attachments

• ASPLEY SQUADS.pdf
    48.1 KB · Views: 61
  • ASPLEY SQUADS.xls
    35 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom