Ebonite apex series

Brett

For those people who like Ebonite, wihch ball of the apex series or other Ebonite ball is your favourite? And please, no insults about Ebonite.

Well I like the V2 Particle followed by the Savage Pearl. I don't have any of the Apex series but the Addiction looks to be pretty sweet.

the black vortex two and the trimax matrix 2 are by far my favourite balls of all time closely followed by the matrix tps 3 because of it's sure hitting power, this thing is a steam train and just refuses to stop hooking it just keeps going and going. the savage has been a bloody good ball too, very consistant and very consistant with hit too alot of 660's with this ball. the vortex 2 particle is great for a dry house condition to smooth out the backend reaction, have shot a 693 with this ball and four 670's with it.

the best apex i have had is the original apex reflex...great ball nice action and is very predictable through the back ends....heavy roll too:)

other favourite ebonite ball is the vortex 1 trimax......killa ball.......awesome predicability and has a sharp action......they are so good i went and found and bought another one to use for myself!!!!

I have an Apex Adrenaline. It is drilled in a strong Leverage position with a Balance hole. I am a righty with lots of speed and more revs than most. Track is close to the fingers and way away from the thumb hole.

This ball will swing on most conditions, but sets up in the finish, retaining a lot of power in the pins.

My teammate is a lefty and also has an Adrenaline. She has slower ball speed and this ball allows her to play a down the lane shot, confident that the ball will turn the corner. Hers is drilled to finish with more of a Skid snap reaction than mine.

On Heavier oil she has to go to a stronger cover, so I would count this as suitable for Med dry to Med Oil conditions.

Hope this helps

Sumo

Back
Top Bottom