Ebonite Ebonite - Total NV

The name Total NV stands for Totally New Veneer!! In our continued pursuit to be the innovator in coverstock technology, the R & D chemist team at Ebonite has identified another component in coverstock performance.
In the One series, we explored the effect of absorption rates on hook potential. In the NV series, we will be demonstrating the effect of surface texture on hook potential. We have found that, by manipulating this component, we can enhance total hook and backend motion. We now have two unique tools to use to make Ebonite performance products the state of the art in bowling ball technology.
We are not forgetting absorption rates. Veneer absorption rate is one of the key elements of ball performance, but we now believe that surface texture is just as important in creating dynamic ball motion. By using both of these tools, we feel that Ebonite will continue to dominate the performance ball market.

Specifications:
Color Purple/Navy/Gold
Coverstock Reactive Pearl
Core 2-piece Asymmetrical
Factory finish 4000 grit Polished

Attachments

• bl-etotalnv.jpg
    bl-etotalnv.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 17
Has anyone bowled with this ball yet? I just received mine today through the wonderful service at bowling balls australia and am as yet waiting to get it drilled. So was just wondering what other peoples opinions of this ball are?

I've bowled twice with mine. I will edit this later and give you the drilling and where the mass bias is later though. First set was a 660 and then went to a wood house with a Christmas tree pattern and the NV read the lanes perfectly. A little tug and the ball sat right to the pocket and hit hard enough to get the ten out. Miss a little to the right and hit dry and the ball came storming back, but didnt hit so hard as to leave a nine pin. Shot 255-300-255 with it. I love it.

Back
Top Bottom