Anyone know if the QSS will go ahead in 2009??

This would be a real shame if the QSS was not to continue on as this was the starter for all the different state sport series tournaments that have spourned from this one.

I know from living in the state of NSW that the NSW Sports Series will be back bigger and better than ever next year with 7 stops including the first stop being in Tuggeranong in the ACT as the 2008 tournaments were stacked with interested ACT bowlers that went out of there way every Sunday when it was on just to be involved and to improve there bowling on very tough Sports Series patterns. It is not nessasarily about cashing this is about improving your game in tournaments that to be honest are not that expensive to bowl in.

I hope this continues in Queensland as it looks like it will be running in most if not every other state and there was the carrot for those that are that way inclined to qualify for the National Sports series held on the Gold Coast.

By the way was that a one off or are we going to make this a regular thing.

Anyway here is hoping the sports series is not lost to Queensland as the state of Queensland is one of our biggest states for Bowling at this level.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

If it is up and running my name is down for day one. I loved this event and is a privilege for me to support it, even though I rarely cashed :surrender: :'(

P.S. Great post Tix! :p
Hopefully it will inspire the Queensland based bowlers into SUPPORTING the QSS this year.
Come on people now is when we need your voice of support for this sport in QLD!

Cheers,

Rhyss.

I have to say the main reson I belive the series failed in the end was that all the pattens played dry, even if it was supposed to be a 26ml of oil it was never there fix this problem and I think you will get alot more bowling. Thats just my 2 cents worth.

I have to say the main reson I belive the series failed in the end was that all the pattens played dry, even if it was supposed to be a 26ml of oil it was never there fix this problem and I think you will get alot more bowling. Thats just my 2 cents worth.

Mark your 2censt isnt worth aything as you didnt bowl in any of the series for the last 2 years it was on correct me if i am wrong but i never found a problem with the oil holding up but thats just my 2 cents aswell i will be there if its on guys one of the only ournys i actually enjoy bowling in

and that just adds more to the challenge?

the last 2 sport series that were on... as i remember quite well!

50ft pattern... plenty of oil...

35ft(only god could save me on this one:surrender: ), plenty of oil for a short pattern...

so i dont think not enough oil is the problem and so what if it is? we arnt bowling on a house shot:)

i will be there no matter what...

Ok guys if you say there is plenty of oil after 3 game then it has change so good for that.
Scott grow up

Mark you are quick to throw around your oponion and when somone has some constructive critisism in your direction you get your back up mate you need to get a life and cop it on the chin like everybody else does you had you say and i had mine move on thats just my 4 cents

Back
Top Bottom