Any Center Willing To Hold A Dawnbreaker skins

KnuckleHead

Vic Represent
Just wondering if any of the centers in victoria AMF or Private is Willing To Hold a DAWNBREAKER skins but before hand see if anyone is interested first.
any sugestions.
Chris

KnuckleHead said:
Have no idea but we can bowl start at midnight and finish at 6am or when ever dawn is. thats probaly it.
why'd you ask if anyone was willing to hold this if you didn't really know what it is...
it's just a skins tournament that starts at midnight

I used to bowl alot of Daybreakers in NSW, but haven't really seen them happen in Melbourne. Anyone know why?
The format used to be something like teams or doubles bowling about 12 games from 11pm - 6am followed by prize presentation and breakfast. Was good fun.

As for Skins, Altona is organising another skins event.. not sure of the date yet but it would prob be a sunday morning.

How About Bendgio
If you send me the details i will look at it we are looking for good ideas for tournaments. This one sounds quite good. you round up the bowlers we have the center. you can contact me through this site or [email protected]

gregb said:
How About Bendgio
If you send me the details i will look at it we are looking for good ideas for tournaments. This one sounds quite good. you round up the bowlers we have the center. you can contact me through this site or [email protected]

That sounds like a fantastic idea Bendigo doesnt have anything like that. I would be a starter if it was held at bendigo.:cool:

ICE-MAN said:
That sounds like a fantastic idea Bendigo doesnt have anything like that. I would be a starter if it was held at bendigo.:cool:
If it at bendigo l will be a starter aswell :cool:

I really would be interested in doing this dawn breaker although bendigo is really far, does anyone know if there are any other centres that would be willing to hold this kind of event that are more in central melbourne lets say, morrabbin, ed flemming lanes, or anywhere like that?

Back
Top Bottom