Another 300

Congratulations to Kevin Wilkins on bowling his 4th 300 today in the Wilma Lepage Masters in Shepparton.

It's good to see that all the hard work that we have done has paid off.

Well done.

Roachey;) :D

:):):) yeh well done dad! im glad to be the son of a champ hehe...you know your getting old when you only put in 6 good strikes lol your just a big gurl..

cheers lil wilko

Congratulations Kev on another 300 keep them coming mate, Life must be good at downtown Shepparton....:eek:nfire: :eek:nfire:

Regards
Graham Smith & Ros Miller..

Nah Gary Finished equal 4th with Farqy

1st....Paul Kerr
2nd...Andrew Clark
3rd....Terry Rowe

Great Job Kevvy -- did you win?

The 300 took too much out of him. He did not get any further than me. I think it was that old guy who didn't get in the Country Cup team that put him out. (well done Rowey)

Paul Kerr took out the event beating Andrew Clark

David

yeh still one behind the bunny

And Stop pre empting chandler he does'nt need your help....lol

:):):) yeh well done dad! im glad to be the son of a champ hehe...you know your getting old when you only put in 6 good strikes lol your just a big gurl..
cheers lil wilko

You know your in trouble Kev when your offspring are even giving it to you on the public forum.

Congrats on continuing to rack the games up.

Well done Kev should have come to the skins mate at least you would have one something, LOL
C ya at country cup mate cheers Woody

Well done Kevvy Congrats on the 300. Only six of them good shots good to see that nothing has changed;)

See ya in a couple of weeks

cheers lil wilko

pearler, priceless reading in that sentence alone, with family like that, who needs enemies! well done ya big skirt on another 300

chandler 5 wilkins 4

and you didn't win, how pathetic, not as though you obviously didn't have it going for you :D

near makes me want to retract congratulating you come to think of it ;)

dad i rekon you had about 11 good strikes and 1 bad strike but it was deserved and if it were to happen to anyone im glad it was you!!! but there was only one bad thing...you nearly through me threw the roof???? and i dont think ill be doin that again (lol) and hopefully you'll get number 5 before you turn 50 hehe

Back
Top Bottom