Another 300 for Kevin Wilkins

Purple_Tweety

Miss Paige
Congrats to Kevin Wilkins from Shepparton who tonight bowled his third 300 game and his first on our new lanes. :D

He is tickled pink lol :lol:

Gee that was a really bad pun!! :wink:

Well Done Kev! Raising the bar again.

Well done Kev mate your and absolute champ. What ball did you use??
So does this now mean your a good bowler?????

Nah in all serious well done and hope more come just not at C/Cup

Roo Boy

Deano

what it means sir roo boy is, he is now equal with you in the 300 stakes

good work kev, did the oiling machine breakdown :p :p :p

Hey Chucky

Nah no oiling machine breakdown,some good shots and a little luck,

I feel Honoured to be equal with the roo boy although now he'll go and do another guarenteed :D

Cheerz
Kevin

Well done Kev.

Probably fitting that you should throw the first one on the new lanes.
Nice work

Graeme & Nat

Well Done Kevie

New Lanes New Oiling machine

Some centres get all the luck :wink:

I see that the new CCup Manager is already working miracles up there :wink: Makes for an interesting Kevie - Roo Boy showdown

What are the odds for that match up Chucky

Hey Rob

You Can Never Peak toooo early........

I tell you what though I'm pretty inpressed with this new drilling I might have to give this bloke another go he certainly knows his stuff

I also know of 5 others who are extremely impressed with what you have done for them too :D :D :D

Woza it wont happen,I dont lead and Deano does'nt anchor......Be good though Deano will be in the pocket he'll go for the 2 lane run then the "Woza Inc" Hand slap and we'll all burst out laughing but with respect of course

And Deano it was with my new "Track Rule Gp2" drilled by Rob....of Course

Cheerz
Kevin

Kev has raised the bar again by bowling his third 300 but we have had three perfect games before Kev's since the new lanes have been laid down in december but Kev is the only bowler to bowl three of them in his career so far!!

Your my hero Kev!!!! :lol: But to bowl it against your own son was a bit rough, just cos he beat you in the middle game you unleashed 12 strikes on him gees I'd hate to see what you do to your enemies!! :wink:

Hey Paige

You know how much I hate losing :2gunfire: ....lol

Chase had been telling me all week he was going to kick my arse,could'nt let the young fella win he might grow up and be another Deano Or Chucky :D :D

Actually its a worry, he only saw them bowl at last years C/Cup and he's already got the Deano Swagger And Chucky's Trash Talk ,I suppose there are worse role models....lol

Cheerz
Kevin

Kev,

Well done. You couldn't let the young fella have all the fun on your new lanes.

And what about that new "driller".

Country Cup BE WARNED. Not long now.

David

Congratulations Kevin,

Great effort on the 300 game. Hows the Vicious going?

From Carmers & Carmers

Back
Top Bottom