Animal's Pro Shop & Alicia Melton

I would like to Lawrie and Carol Hill for taking on Alicia to represent Animal's Pro Shop and Hammer bowling. I know she will be a great asset to you guys and look forward to seeing her back up the top at tournaments now that she will have Hammer back in her hands.

Alicia and Hammer Bowling balls sounds like a winner to me!

Well done Alicia. Good to see this type of support still happening. Laurie has got to be happy sponsoring the first female to bowl the BIG game @ Logan City!!!

Congratulations to Alicia for earning her sponsorship and to Animal's Pro Shop for his support of women's bowling ..... good one both Animal and Carol (probably was Carol's idea in the first place !!!)

Flower

Well done Alicia. Great bowling at the Rachuig roll-off and a big congrats on receiving a well earned sponsorship. Keep up the great work.
Maddy Hill

Well done Animal for your continued support of the local bowlers and the sport. I know
with Alicia you will get good returns on your investment. Well done to all.

(probably was Carol's idea in the first place !!!)

Flower

Hi Mary .. I am always one to give credit when credit is due .. it was Lawrie, Alicia & Shayne who had the discussion and I am 100% in agreeance with Animal's ProShop sponsorship of Alicia.
Alicia has earned the right by all her hard work and her commitment to the game of bowling.... For Lawrie and I, it is not about what we can give to a bowler, it is what THAT bowler will give back to the game that helps us make such a decision .... This time it was easy. :)
Well done Alicia
cheers Carol

Some great news Alicia! Congrats to you, Animals Proshop and Hammer. All will be justly rewarded by this move.

Back
Top Bottom