Angelo Nucifora Wins the 2008 Cairns Open

Kellie

Facebook Rocks
Big congrats to Angelo for taking out the 2008 Cairns Open, Angelo won with a 217 average, coming in second was the leader before matchplay Steve Hunt, with an average of 209.

Third place only 2 pins behind second was shared between two bowlers, Brando and Brian Pilkington on a average of 209.

Well done to all bowlers on the weekend, there were alot of high scores, also well done to Gavin and his staff for putting on another great event.

A huge congrats to Angelo for winning the Cairns Open
you are a great bowler and a real down to earth nice guy well done mate
also congrats to the Tubmeister for his usual consistency being a real humble runner up and to Brando and Pilko for tying in third place

To Gav and the crew well done on a smoothly run tournament thanks to all the sponsors
Hopefully next year it wont be like a sauna in the bowl or perhaps you might have to change the name to the Cairns Nude Open;);):D:D:p:p

Kerri & Gary

Yes, congratulations Angelo for winning, and to all those who cashed (including myself and I didn't have to roll a ball all weekend!). Well done Pilko on the added cash in game 8 for your fantastic 300.

Thanks for the great feed back guys, but I thought all the bowlers were going to pass the hat around to collect enough to put in a new air con??:confused::D

Hope you all come again next time round, because I'm all for that Nude Open:p

Gavin

Congrats to Angelo on a fine victory. Well deserved. Also congrats to Steve Hunt on another great effort. Hope to see you come down to Sth Qld and bowl a bit more. Also congrats to Brando and Pilko on 3rd place great effort guys keep up the great bowling. Finally, well done to Kate Wilton on another fine finish mixing it with the guys, very well bowled.

Huge congratulation to Angelo on an awesome display of bowling.

To start matchplay with a 153 and then go past the rest of the field like we were standing still is a testament to the calibre of bowler that you are.

But the worst part is you are a really good bloke so it makes it hard to get the competitive "on lane hate" happening as you always have something funny to say and don't take yourself too seriously.

Also great effort by Pilko on your 18 in a row special, that was an awesome display of bowling on what was a tough condition.

Thanks to gav and the crew, as usual you did a great job, and the number of sponsors involved in the tournament is indicitive of the large amount of behind the scenes work that went into making a great prize fund for everyone.

Cheers

Steve Hunt :D:D

Congrats Angelo on a great win under what they say were tough conditions and congrats to Brian on a perfect 300,its been awile for cairns goldpin lanes.

Well done to kevin for finishing in 5th place, got on top of some great bowlers,you must be happy with the way you bowled,well done mate.

Well done to Angelo for taking out 1st. And Steve Hunt for making 2nd. Both looked like machines out there.

Back
Top Bottom