Andy McKay - 300 - FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

Brenton_Davy

900Global bowler
At 63 years young, Andy Mckay finally shot his 1st competition 300 at AMF Village in the Superleague Doubles.

Used a Brunswick Lethal Revolver specifically laid out for AMF Village (FIGJAM moment here!) by yours truly.

Well done old man!!!!!!!!

Can't believe that it's his first either. Just goes to show, that it doesn't matter how great you are, you can still be shafted ;)

Congrats Andy

Wow, first 300 for Andy - can't believe that. Well done Andy - not before time

Well done Andy on your 300 mate. About bloody time. I remember Andy took a few of us to the USA to learn about the game. It was well worth it. I don't think I would have done what I have done in the game if it wasn't for that trip. Thanks for that Andy and I hope there are plenty more for you.
Cheers Lovey

At 63 years young, Andy Mckay finally shot his 1st competition 300 at AMF Village in the Superleague Doubles.

Used a Brunswick Lethal Revolver specifically laid out for AMF Village (FIGJAM moment here!) by yours truly.

Well done old man!!!!!!!!
Brenton, if you're not writing your own media, you don't deserve to be famous! :) I can see one of those working very well for Andy.

Well done Andy! Not one to rush things, are you? :)

Brenton, if you're not writing your own media, you don't deserve to be famous! :) I can see one of those working very well for Andy.

Well done Andy! Not one to rush things, are you? :)

Well, everyone else seems to be doing it LOL.

Andy took a long time off bowling due to illness and other issues. Hadn't bowled league for 20 years. He's only got the bug back since moving to Adelaide.

Back
Top Bottom