AMF AMF The Heist Pearl

Toon

OWN IT!
Hey everyone,

Have hit the lanes again and needed a new ball. I took the only ball that was available right there and then.

I was a bit skeptical on buying an AMF Ball as my experience with them was very poor. But I was told they are much better these days and are made by Ebonite. Not sure how true that is.

Anywho,

The look of this ball is great. It's a great looking ball and looks great going down the lane. As sad as it is, I always look for a ball I love the look of and I love purple bowling balls. Storm Vertigo, Track Kinetic Pearl and now this.

Drill Pin next the the ring finger and CG kicked out 45 I think... not very in the know with drillings.

I throw a high rev shot with fairly high ball speed. I throw a very similar shot and lane that Jason Couch does. If only I had that kind of consistency.

The lanes had a Medium oil pattern but were burnt out. This ball has a very smooth and even motion and great length even on the trashed condition.
This is a ball I would throw 10-2 down the left side but was throw more along the lines of 15-2. Hitting power is fantastic and consistent.

This is definately not a big hooking ball but has a very controlled and smooth motion. I highly recommend it for Medium Oil lanes and for those who love to throw it down the line.

I may post more AMF reviews when I get my hands on the OMG! Flat Out Hook.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom