AMF Super 6 #5 - NSW Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

boybrowny

Never been there...

Would like to go this year.

Can anyone tell me the closest major centre to Dee Why (if flying from interstate - where do you fly to and how do you get to Dee Why?).

ALSO - accommodation and bowling equipment suggestions open!

Thanks.

Pete

Dee Why is located near Manly on the Northern Beaches. Closest major centre would be AMF Hornsby.

Nearest accomodation would be the Travel Lodge at Brookvale next door to Manly Leagues Club.

Free accomodation would be Dee Why Beach a five minute walk to the bowl :lol:

Bowling equipment I would take anything polished.

You fly into Sydney Airport and drive north over the Harbour Bridge. It's about 40 minutes to an hour from airport

Hi everyone,

Is there any indication when an entry form will be available for the NSW Open, a large contingent from NZ is planning on attending this event, we would like to be able to start planning our arrangements.

Regards,

David.

Any news on entry form details?????

this tourny isnt that far away and for those interstaters needing to take advantage of cheap flights need details.

cheeers!

Entry form now available for download now - Right Click the link and select "Save Target As"

Leave a post here to place your entry.

Thanks Graham, much appreciated.

One thing that is not immediately clear on the entry form is when lane conditioning is being applied. It is noted that the lanes will be washed and oiled before squad B, but not before Squads A & C. I assume then that squad C is bowling on the conditions left behind by squad B, but what is squad A bowling on?

David.

No it will be washed and oiled before each squad, let me get that addressed and ill put a new form up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom