AMF MACARTHUR YOUTH

HEY,

WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE MACARTHUR YOUTH TOURNAMENT, HAS ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO OR KNOW WHATS GOING ON.
IT WAS THE LAST STOP OF THE FOUR TOURNAMENTS THAT SUE AND MAXINE SERIES THEY WERE RUNNING, IT IS DATED TO BE RUN THIS WEEKEND????

CAN ANYONE BRING SOME LIGHT ON THIS.

CHEERS MATT MCRAE

I think it is down for the 27th and 28th of may, but would also like to know if we have an entry form and if it is still going ahead.

I think that its actually been moved to July, although i'm unsure of the exact dates.

We have changed the dates for the Challenge Fairfield Youth Cup (nationally ranked) to Nov 18/19 and I was led to believe the dates 29/30 July was to be the Macarthur Youth. Confirmation will come through calendar on NSW link, tba site.

lgt said:
We have changed the dates for the Challenge Fairfield Youth Cup (nationally ranked) to Nov 18/19 and I was led to believe the dates 29/30 July was to be the Macarthur Youth. Confirmation will come through calendar on NSW link, tba site.

When i spoke to Sue, she told me that Macarthur Youth has been held off until July. I'm not sure on the date, though, because I didn't ask, but she said it will probably be July now.

Bubye

Rowey :p

Last event of the series will be held at Macarthur, just finishing up entry form sorry guys.
Set for July 29th, one day event only. Entry form will be posted shortly.
Maxine and Sue

Hi All
To coincide with the opening of the NEW AMF Macarthur bowl we have decided to change the dates from 27th & 28th May 2006 - hence the final leg of the NSW Youth Tour will now be held on SATURDAY 29th July 2006.
Completed entry form with format will be out asap but more than likely it will be a "one day event".
Thanks, Sue

Hi Everyone
Attached is the list so far for the final stop at Macarthur Bowl.
Please get those entries rolling in - otherwise an executive decision will have to be made!
Many Thanks
Sue/Max

Attachments

• Macarthur Youth Open - Squad Listing.xls
    19.5 KB · Views: 60
Back
Top Bottom