AMF Bowling World Cup

For those of you who are interested, AMF Bowling World Cup will soon be showing on Fox Sports. It is great to be able to catch world class Tenpin Bowling on pay tv. I'm really looking forward to it. :D

Check your local guides. The first broadcast is Thursday, 8th March on Fox Sports 1 at 6am-8am.

FYI - the first telecast was actually on Tuesday 6th March 10.00am - midday.

I think Friday morning will probably be a repeat of Tuesday's telecast. That's what they did with the Weber Cup stuff as well. By the way, did anyone notice if they actually showed the last session of that???? I don't think they did, which is just really really WRONG... Thanks Foxtel again for being totally hopeless with your programming. And if by chance you did show the last session and I missed it, I apologise....

I hate to say this Finchy but you missed it so i guess the apology for a change should be directed to foxtel on that one and might i add it was the best finish i have seen to a webber cup since i have been viewing it, going right down to the last frame of the very last game for an 18-17 win to the USA.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Something perhaps for everyone to be aware of regarding the bowling on foxtel: I don't receive a monthly program and hence do a search on the foxtel website for program times.

Last week the weber cup was listed as being shown at 6am on the Friday, which it was, but no listing for the first screening which was on the Thursday.

Once again this week, world cup listed as being early in the morning on Thursday, when it was in fact first screened on Tuesday. I will be getting in touch with foxtel about this, as I don't understand why they are only listing the repeat times on their website.

My apologies for the false alarm, people. At the time of starting this thread, Fox Sports website listed coverage as 2006 AMF World Cup, however I have just noticed that it is merely a replay of last year's World Masters. This is the last time I believe what is displayed regarding Tenpin Bowling coverage on Fox Sports online TV guide. Not happy! [-(

Sorry once again for getting people's hopes up! :oops:

It says in the Foxtel book that it was the World Cup and when i woke up to watch before going to teach school i found out that it was the World Masters Semi-Finals and that so yeh. When i rung foxtel the person said they had no control on what fox sports show but they didn't let foxtel know that they weren't going to show the World Cup and instead show the World Masters but at least they did apologies for what happened.

Hi Guys

FOX sports and FOXTEL are two different companies. Foxtel is provided a list of what Fox sports will be showing 3 months advance and these programs are subject to change. Foxtel is not always advised when Foxsports make these cahnges.

This is a common thing with Fox Sports and we at Foxtel have been trying for years to get them to advise us about the changes they make

Back
Top Bottom