Adrian shelton 300 tonight at Logan city

taker

D-GENERATION X RULES
congrates go to Adrian Shelton on his 4th 300 and first for the wednesday night elite singles well done mate
my bad thanks brett

Well done Adrian. Also the league that Adrian shot the 300 in lays modified sports pattern. SO no mean feat.

Congrats mate! Sorry I didn't get a chance to congratulate you in person last night. As Dale said, it was no mean feat on that condition!

what can i say shelto, another one!!! All them years of hard work are really paying off now. Congrats buddy:D

Ta mate, it's nice to have drilled 2 300 balls too, your Big Rig Diesel and my Arsenal Aggressive!!

dont stress mate, i knew it wouldnt be too long before that water was traded in for a XXXX and your feet found their way back to the snack bar, but hey look at what it done for ya!! :) maybe XXXX is the key ;)

Thanks Greg, you still that blue Omega? :D

I'm pretty sure it managed to find its way back to Sydney. You might be lucky if my olds haven't had their long-threatened clean up yet. I do have an Animal Untamed with a nice big crack around the circumference that makes the Ipswich Sinkhole look like a pothole if you're interested though :p

Thatd be good, can keep my Omega Lion company when it comes up from Mt Gambier in a few months. Now only if they still made the real good XXXX(the draught) i might have 12 300's by now :p

Congrats Honey. I wish I was there to see it but I was chained to the kitchen sink LOL!! I am so proud of you!! You have worked really hard for it and you totally deserve it. But NO MORE BALLS!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU XOXOXOX

Back
Top Bottom