Adrian Shelton 300 logan city

taker

D-GENERATION X RULES
well done goes to Adrian shelton for his 300 at logan city on lanes 17-18 this was number 6 and the last frame was really solid well done mate

Great Game Adrian - also a rare double - as I understand it Adrian also spared the 7-10 in an earlier game...well done mate

geez mate.. let me catch up!! just to think i was ahead of you!! lol

congrats mate... think you need to show me pointers on sparing the 7-10!!

Last week was 2-8-10, this week was 7-10 so it'll be something different next week Brett. Sorry Mel no stopping now, plus you cant distract me from 200k's away :p

Great Game Adrian - also a rare double - as I understand it Adrian also spared the 7-10 in an earlier game...well done mate

Ah, so that's what all the noise was about earlier. I just thought "Adrian's getting fired up again, what else is new?".

Congrats again Adrian. I'm just going to start copy/pasting these messages from now on ;)

well done shelton wot is it like number 6 at logan
goshhh doo one in another centre goshhhh
nah jokes man
well done keep them comin

and 7 10 awesome . i was watchin and was like OMFG he spared it LOL

once again well done

chris

That's number 6 now & we've have missed all of them! Damn!! Well done Adrian - we're pretty pround of you .
Yasmin.

as old walc said go ya big freak!!!!! well done man. I'll throw you a challenge buddy though when ya come to the mount i wanna see you chuck one in your true home centre!!!!! LOL:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom