ADDED SQUAD AT CABOOLTURE - 1st/2nd July

FLOWER

We have added a squad to the Caboolture Twin Tour - check in for Z Squad will be 10.00am.

With 6 bowlers to a pair in A Squad on Sat. afternoon and 5 to a pair in C Squad on Sunday afternoon, this may relieve these numbers. If you would like to swap to the new squad - SAT. 1ST JULY AT 10.00am - Z SQUAD .... please contact me.

With 18 lanes at Caboolture and with still so many bowlers interested in the tour, Brian Bates has agreed to the extra squad...many thanks and please do not hesitate to join the Twin Tour if you wish - reduced Joining Fee of $10 at this stage of the year !!!!!!!!!!!

For results from the previous events, points and averages - check out this website - www.qldbowling.com - a comprehensive review of the year to date...thanks to Andrew Christopher for providing this coverage as a volunteer for the tour.

Attaching current squad list at 16th June...........

Mary Flower
Phone: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
or register on this forum - thanks to Jase !!!

Attachments

• CABOOLTURE SQUADS.pdf
    50.2 KB · Views: 52
  • CABOOLTURE SQUADS.xls
    34.5 KB · Views: 33
Hay Mary,
Could you please take Ken White out of C squad!!
Thanks so much!!
Caitlin Fraser

Hey Mary

Can you change me from A squad to Z squad

Thanks
Jason Lynam

please change me to z squad
this will help me out a lot as i have a 21st to go to sat night and will
be in no shape to bowl sun morning
thankyou
daniel d.i.c.k.s.o.n

Hi Mary,

I would much prefer B squad if a spot opens, but if A squad looks like filling can you please put me down for it. I would like to be booked into a spot (any spot really) rather being a reserve. Will look at next sqaud listing to see where you decide to put me.

Thanks Mary.

Rhyss Fitzgerald.

Attaching latest squad listing at 17.6.06 -

Z Squad is moving OK - with two weeks to go, please consider changing to this squad !!

Great nominations so far and it is most encouraging to see so many enthusiastic bowlers ..........

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
or reply via the forum or private message

Attachments

• CABOOLTURE SQUADS.xls
    34 KB · Views: 34
  • CABOOLTURE SQUADS.pdf
    50.7 KB · Views: 25
hey mary

sorry to have to pull out so late but can i please be removed from the list as i have national dev camp in melbourne
sorry about that
matt simpson

Congrats for having to add another squad....... It looks like word is getting around about the tournament. I can't believe that so many want to bowl....
It's a pitty I can't be there ( due to other pressing appointments ).

Have fun!!!!!!

Hi Mini, waiting, waiting, waiting - you WILL tell us when your new bundle of joy (???) arrives, won't you !!! You have the number for Caboolture I hope.

Flower

Hi Mary,

Can you please take myself and Naomi out of A squad.

Thanks,
Ben

p.s. Can you put us down for the Sunday afternoon squad for Aspley on the 13th August. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom