REDCLIFFE SQUADS for 15th/16th March

FLOWER

Once again, the Tour has added Z Squad (Sat. 15th - check in 8.30am) to the original squad times. With B Squad on Sun. morning over the 40 bowler limit, anyone who may wish to change squads please contact Mary Flower. It would be most appreciated !! Yes, Looby, you are still there ....

There are additional new bowlers also nominating and the healthy start to the 2008 year is continuing. Thank you .... attaching the squad list current at 24.2.08.

Anyone wishing more information about the Twin Tour eg. Prize Funds, format etc. please visit www.twintour.com.au. Those who join at Recliffe with still be able to bowl 6 Tour Stops to enable them to drop their worst result .... after Redcliffe, all 5 remaining Stops will count towards Bowler of the Year awards.

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• REDCLIFFE SQUADS.pdf
    47.7 KB · Views: 94
  • REDCLIFFE SQUADS.xls
    36.5 KB · Views: 20
hey mary can u please put me in C squad if its full Saturday arvo will be fine

thanks
cam

Sean Vettiger C Squad please... I'm sure it's supposed to be there anyway but i'll post this just in case

Update on squad list at 28th Feb. Reserves will be added in if bowlers pull out or change squads - Sunday morning squad (B Squad) is still a problem - anyone wishing to swap to Z Squad, please contact:

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• REDCLIFFE SQUADS.pdf
    49 KB · Views: 86
Back
Top Bottom