Add a caption to this bowling pic

I realy need to bowl at KNOX what lane's .......................HEAVEN:D

Gary.....................................................:cool:

GeorgeF said:
I'll tell you what Belmo was really thinking....
" Why the hell do I keep coming here, these f$%^& Malaysians, every f$%^& time, no freakin oil.... This is the last time....... "

Classic!

Futhermore..

"Better start putting my thumb in it so I can 'copter it!"

"Look Mum, NO HANDS!!!!!!!"

Also, " Sh*t, doesn't matter how hard i try i can't throw less than 4 revs. How the F*#k does George do that?

hamo

GeorgeF said:
I'll tell you what Belmo was really thinking....
" Why the hell do I keep coming here, these f$%^& Malaysians, every f$%^& time, no freakin oil.... This is the last time....... "

Followed on by........

"I should have gone to New Zealand instead so I could have beaten George by 400 sticks and went 15/15 against those Kiwis":)

"Dam, how the hell did i leave a 5-7-10 with my revs. Hope no one back home saw it"

Actually wouldnt mind hearing from BELMO himself on here as to his actual thoughts/caption or perhaps he can come up with a better one than whats already on here.
Jez, any comments on your mate Belmo for this one.

Kelvin

nah, here's how it's really gone..... He's looking around all paranoid, stops and thinks...

"Does anyone else hear circus music?"

Belmo thinking:

"My buddy Jez was right...should have stayed at home and picked up the easy $$ at Werribee Youth Cup...."

or

"Can't believe I went All-In on my PSP with Poker Aces and got knocked out of the World Series.....stupid river card!"

Is that a sleeper is see behind the 2 pin??

Damn this game - I use 2 hands thinking I have a more accurate and precise shot yet I keep leaving pins standing. George can use one hand yet he keeps getting strikes. How does he do that??

Back
Top Bottom