Adam Svechheimers 299

Rowey the li'l lefty

Your daily dose of random
Just like to congratulate Adm Svechheimers on shooting a 299 tonight on at Illawarra Strikezone in Strikezone Doubles. The last shot was one of the best you threw, Adam, but unfortuanetly the 10 pin stood cold. Better luck next time.

P.S The ball was a Storm Agent, and he finished with a 707 series scracth with games of 187, 299 and 221.

Bubye

Rowey :p

Congrats Adam,
Well done man, 299 is an achievement. Having not thrown one, I'm not entirely sure whether you were disappointed or excited afterwards, but 299 is a huge game regardless.
Not being there to see it, but knowing your style, when you're in, you're definitely in. So I'm guessing the 12th was dead in the 1-3. As I said to you before, the 10 is a brick :mad:!
Alas, congrats again! At least you know for sure now those nerves CAN be beaten in the 12th in league!
Keep it up,
Jeffro.

Haha!!
Even Pudge beat you to being perfect! At least you didnt go leaving a 8-9 or something stupid this time hahahahaha!!!!

Hey Adam,
What a huge game! Jye and I both send our congrats and hopefully it'll be a 300 soon. Hope your doing well.

Tiff and Jye
(NQ)

Congratulations on ur 299 Adam!!!

Shame about the 10 pin but u'll get it next time!

Keep u the awesome bowling.

Taya

a big congrats to you adam... im sure it is still a big achievement even if it wasnt a 300... better luck next time and i hope those ten pin's dont come back to haunt you...

melly xoxo <3

Back
Top Bottom