Aaron Dick.fos

Hi im Aaron Dick.fos,,,as you might have noticed i dont have the best last name in the world lol but life goes on. :D

Well i started bowling when i was 5 at Caboolture (my home centre) in a bumper league,,, my team was called the three terrors.

Then at around age 10 i started bowling in the KC league at Caboolture in 3 man teams. My team was called the 3 amigos :D

At 12 i bowled in a league called "the getaway league" where you go to dreamworld and wet 'n' wild. I was still bowling im my 3 man team (3 amigos)

At 13 i started to get a little more serious about my bowling and joined the junior singles which was also at Caboolture and at the end of this year (at the end of 2006 i had already turned 14) i came 7th in the singles league and got $235 and i got the highest series with handicap and highest game with handicap and they were both worth $20 each. So i walked out of my 1st ever cash league with $275 i was really happy as in all my other leagues that i have bowled in i got trophies.

i tryed out for the Caboolture junior rep team to go to rocky in 2007 but i didnt make it. But oh well im just going to have to give it my best shot again this year for 2008 :D

Because i didnt bowl in rocky i cant wait for the 2007 league season to start,,,i have had 6 weeks off bowling and now i am ready to go again :D :cool:

You have just been reading Aaron Dick.fos's bowling life to date :p

3 Amigos!

Thats funny because our team were deciding on a name, it was either 3 Amigos, 3 Musketeers or the 3 stooges.

The 3 stooges won hands down l must say :p

Hi Aaron
I have a similar surname to you mate, just Dick without the fos. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger! :)

Back
Top Bottom