newbie / on and off league bowler till now

cevchris

Hi,
My name is Chris.
Ive been playing bowling for 10 years since i was 16 on and off.
Started out playing at the former AMF superbowl harris park ( oh I miss that centre along with top ryde)
Stop bowling when they shut down top ryde and moved to north straithfeild about 2 years ago.
About a year ago took up bowling again playing at north straithfeild in a small league called go bowling on thurs nites.
Played my first real comp in April this year at the illawarra champoinships and won d grade mixed doubles and d grade singles. Only due to no other player entered at d grade.

I am a member of 2 other leagues NRL league at north straithfeild and phantom league ten pin city.
I love my bowling and have become very addicted to it now.

Anyway thats my story Im not a very good bowler yet but I hope to get better.:)

Welcome to the site Chris, it's great to know someone else is addicted also. Myself, I've been bowling about 2 1/2 years now, and still can't get enough. It used to be all I did was work. Now I'm working for the weekends, which is the only time I can bowl. You said in your post that you weren't a very good bowler but, you hope to get better. You might look into taking lessons, but be forewarned, what ever average you have now will probably drop like a rock before it gets better, but it's well worth it in the long run. Look forward to hearing from you, and once again, welcome back to the greatest sport on earth.

Back
Top Bottom