A.T.B.S.O.Q. RESULTS 16/7/2006

Animal

YOUR ONE STOP PROSHOP
Staff member
Another hard day at the office for all who bowled at Richlands.
.......It took more skill and ability than good luck / great gear to create a decent score and on the day - in the mens scratch division Lawrie Hill came home by 61 pins.
......In the restricted event Reg Reichel proved he can still come out smiling and then in the next squad bettered his own score to take out 1st & 2nd spot
Ladies event went to Gale Heley who shot over her ave to win
.....Top scores to Lawrie with a 246, Reg with a 235 and Sarah knowland with a 224
Today clashed with the Caboolture Open and both Sid Ciancio and Lawrie Hill made the cut so they only bowled 1 squad and then bolted off to make matchplay against the "young guns" Sid finished in 11th spot
and Lawrie was more than happy with his effort to come in 4th behind
Brando 1st....... Congratulations on top win
George 2nd
Colin 3rd
I will post the entry form for Greenslopes shortly
cheers
........Chilly

Attachments

• Richlands.xls
    48.5 KB · Views: 71
Animal said:
.......It took more skill and ability than good luck / great gear to create a decent score -

I knew my old man must've "jagged" his spot on the state team then - couldn't score yesterday on a "house" condition, but managed to on a 3 to 1 pattern for state rolloff????? YEAH RIGHT!! :rolleyes:

looks like its extra skills training for you my love, before nationals - your ability seems to be lacking somewhat ;)

Broni

That wasn't a house condition surely. To me it was one of the toughest "long oil" conditions I've come across, especially lanes 19 and 20. Don't bother practising on that condition Jagga, you'll probably never see it again. ;)

Anyway, thanks to Marg and Richlands staff for yet another hospitable day. :)

bm2 said:
I knew my old man must've "jagged" his spot on the state team then - couldn't score yesterday on a "house" condition, but managed to on a 3 to 1 pattern for state rolloff????? YEAH RIGHT!! :rolleyes:
looks like its extra skills training for you my love, before nationals - your ability seems to be lacking somewhat ;)
Broni

Your old man made the team through excellent bowling and determination. He will never be known as the man that "JAGGED" is spot.
CW

Animal said:
Another hard day at the office for all who bowled at Richlands.
.......It took more skill and ability than good luck / great gear to create a decent score and on the day - in the mens scratch division Lawrie Hill came home by 61 pins.
......In the restricted event Reg Reichel proved he can still come out smiling and then in the next squad bettered his own score to take out 1st & 2nd spot
Ladies event went to Gale Heley who shot over her ave to win
.....Top scores to Lawrie with a 246, Reg with a 235 and Sarah knowland with a 224
Today clashed with the Caboolture Open and both Sid Ciancio and Lawrie Hill made the cut so they only bowled 1 squad and then bolted off to make matchplay against the "young guns" Sid finished in 11th spot
and Lawrie was more than happy with his effort to come in 4th behind
Brando 1st....... Congratulations on top win
George 2nd
Colin 3rd
I will post the entry form for Greenslopes shortly
cheers
........Chilly

Congratulations on your win guys and gals. It was a very tough day but you shone through.
cw

Feral said:
That wasn't a house condition surely. To me it was one of the toughest "long oil" conditions I've come across, especially lanes 19 and 20. Don't bother practising on that condition Jagga, you'll probably never see it again. ;)
Anyway, thanks to Marg and Richlands staff for yet another hospitable day. :)

LOL, Yeah I bowled on 19&20 on fri, night, and i dont know what was worse, the 3 boards on different parts near the foul line that are broken and lifting up, or the big hole out near 35 board at the foul line which you cant slide in????????????????????????????????????????????????

Back
Top Bottom