805 series Craig Ryan

wfs

A big WELL DONE to Craig Ryan who bowled an 805 series including a 299 game in the Mentone Bowl Storm Singles league tonight.

Games of 228, 278, 299 for the 805, then the fourth game was a 252.
4 game series of 1057 = 264 average.
Great going Craig.
Warren S

Thanks for the kind words.

Didn't realise how I well I was going until after the 299, then set myself a target to throw 12 good shots the next game and hope that I was able to "better" the 800.

Feel sorry for Mark Ellis (my opponent on the night). He bowled quite well himself - bowling every game over average. On other nights that would be enough to get him a number of wins.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the kind words.

Didn't realise how I well I was going until after the 299, then set myself a target to throw 12 good shots the next game and hope that I was able to "better" the 800.

Feel sorry for Mark Ellis (my opponent on the night). He bowled quite well himself - bowling every game over average. On other nights that would be enough to get him a number of wins.

Thanks again.

No need to feel sorry mate.. Was a great run to watch.. I was more annoyed you didn't pick up the last pin as I haven't had the pleasure of watching a 300 bowled in person, rather than missing out on some points..

-Mark

Back
Top Bottom