300 shot at Moonah bowl wednesday 15th may

D

DJ Luko

i would just like to congratulate matty crammond who shot a 300 game in his 3rd game of the night in sponsors league.....

maybe you should have rolled off for rachuig matty
icon_biggrin.gif

peace out

Poon Is In The Air

DJ Luko

WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Go Matty Go Matty It's Your Birthday It's Your Birthday
Congrats mate Well done. Now you can all shut your mouths coz it is possible!!!!!!!!!
icon_razz.gif

Love KAZZA
icon_biggrin.gif

Matty, aka Southern Tiger, that was awesome!! What an awesome sight to behold, on what would have to be one of the most demanding conditions we've seen at Moonah...I knew we had you in our team for something!!!!

Hope this is the first of many

Phillips Family

Hey Matty,

Congrats on your 300 tonight. You must be stoked!
icon_smile.gif
I know you've been waiting a while for this one but now all that hard work and persistence paid off. I hope that there is many more to come.

Luv Danni
icon_biggrin.gif

Oh....I forgot......How are the fire doors down by 23-24?? lol

You must be buggered after that run from lane 12!! hehehe

matty dude, well done buddy i knew it wouldnt be long with all the 700's you have been pulling out. that fifth rev must have really helped especially when you decided to play basket ball on the last shot lol. so if i go around beating up the centre for as many years as you will i bowl one lol jk.
good on ya dude couldnt have happened to a more deserving person.
peace

just wanted to say congrats to matty .... great effort!!

Just wondering how you carried 12 shots in a row??? no 5-7-10??? LOL ... my bad ....

once again, well done ....

it's been a while since one down that way??? yes .... dj's would have been the last if I'm not mistaken??

icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

ahem! gavin wont be happy scott.. he shot his first sanctioned 300 early 2001... so his would have been the last.. probably paul has shot a couple of unsanctioned ones hehehe

the same game matty shot300 i shot 123 throwing backup... i just thought the left would be better
icon_wink.gif

peace out

Disco InPoonO

DJ Luko

hey matty... congrats on the 300...
never been to moonah...but from what i heard its definitely no mean feat...
lets see a couple more of those this yr... hopefully... keep'em rolling...
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

congrats man, glad to hear that you finally shot one
must be my turn soon.... lmao

see all you juniors at shield

Thankyou everybody for the very kind messages - I appreciate it greatly
icon_smile.gif

I have to say I'm still completely in shock....I can't believe it....actually I can't believe I made 17 shots in a row without either a 10-pin, 5-pin, 4-pin or a 5-7-10 in it......
icon_biggrin.gif

And yes Androo...I'm still totally knackered from the run up to the fire doors on Lane 24.....That's about as far as I've ever run before......I think I've twinged the hamstrings in the process
icon_biggrin.gif

So the steel rubbish bins and the toilet doors are safe....tonight
icon_biggrin.gif

Congrats matty, Couldent have happend to a more abusive bowler.. lol

Yay Matt Well Done Mate!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Didn't see it, can't comment on anything so umm.. just CONGRATS!!
icon_smile.gif

Huge congratulations Matty!

I got a message last night to let me know you had done it, and I couldn't be happier for you!

Hahaha maybe next time you can concentrate on a 297 - with a 5-7-10 to finish with. Hehe.

Seriously mate well done from me and my old man
icon_biggrin.gif

Congradulations Matty!

Well done, i'm only dissapointed i didn't get to see it. Didn't even know you were on the way to it. Never seen one bowled, i was there and i was outside having a smoke!!!!! i gotta quit! congradulations dude!

Luv Em

yes well done matt, great acheivment to say the least!.....Must of been oiled to 55 foot.....with 80 units in the middle NOT!......lol, nah well done mate......maybe u might start having a bit of a dip in some tournaments (state)

Mark Foster
icon_smile.gif

hey matty congrats on ya 300 game
i'm saddened taht it has taken me this long to congradulate u but anyway i'm also saddened i never saw it. i have only seen 2 300 games sara hyland and matthew o'brien and very upset tahti didnt get to see yours!!
just congrads again well deserved and yeh give state and that ago again!! your bowling real well!! any way congrads again

p.s ya daughter is georgous!!
luv u always MEL xx
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom