300 and 800 fro Peter Wood

strop

Elite Athlete
While I'm a bit late for this it still deserves a mention.

Well down to Peter Wood who last weekend at woodville during our last ATBSO event bowled his first 300 and backed it up with his first 800 (805) as well.

Well done Peter, it's taken you awhile but you finally got there...........

And I've know you since I was a boy..........almost 35 years, give or take a year

Well done mate.

Cheers

Tony And Stacey.

WOW well done Peter, and you were mentioning that you hadn't bowled a 300 when you bowled against me in Vilis (like 6 days before you did).

I must have left a lasting impression.....;):p

So that makes it 5 300's in a week at AMF Woodville Bowl

Congratulations and welcome to the club.

Cheers,
Zac Krebbekx

So that makes it 5 300's in a week at AMF Woodville Bowl

Well done Peter....

But it has to be said.....it's a little 5 letter word that starts with D and ends in H.....has a I, T and a C in between somewhere....

5 in a week? That's ridiculous. All 5 bowlers may have deserved their games, and congrats to all of them. But did their luck improve all in the same week? or are the lanes there setup too easily? Bowling should be a little more challenging than this. It's belittling the value of the perfect game in this sport. They're a dime a dozen now.

The above statement may lead people to think that Woodville is the best place to bowl in the state. IMHO, it's just the easiest.

Just my 2c worth.

Michael there all easy if you ask me...........
Village.....cross roads ........woodville , and I was told they were dryer than usual for our ATBSO tournament we had last week.............

Easy or not still have to bowl it.........

I only wish I could bowl one..............

Haven't had one since 1997 I think ?@#!@

Obviously not good enough.........

Cheers

Tony

Well done Peter, that is so great for you. I can just see a HUGE smile still plastered on your face when you think about it. Tony is just jealous, 'coz he has forgotten how to get one!! Though he has bowled two 1000 series in Vilis this season so I'd better shut up about it.
My dear Tony was the first lefty in SA to crack the 300 game, but funny.... he hasn't managed one since we've been together (married 11 years now).
Anyway this should be all about you Peter. Congrats and well done.
Love to you and Bronwyn,:D from Stacey. XXXXXXXXXX.

Back
Top Bottom