298 In Bendigo

Rikjpool

I'd just like to say a big Congrats to the owner Greg Brooks for bowling a 298 on lanes 13-14 in Phantom League Tonight. Had the first 10 strikes bang in the pocket. the second shot in the tenth a bit light left the pins toppling over each other and a late falling 9 pin. Last shot high in pocket left a 4-9. But still a ripper game.

Oh, and he actually did get 12 in a row, finishing the game before that with a strike.

:)

Congratulations boss man. You must be saving the perfecto for when you bowl me in the Super Singles league.

Maybe I should read the Mushtare book so I can finally get that elusive 300 game since I haven't bowled one this century....Hmmm, maybe I'll pre-bowl.

Greg well done on your 298 and hope you have better luck next time. =D>

Well done Greg!!! Also a message from Craig Kilby,"you obviously have too much time on your hands now, maybe you should go back to driving Craig around. God know he could do with a decent driver". But in all seriousness CONGRATULATIONS.

wchester said:
Congratulations boss man. You must be saving the perfecto for when you bowl me in the Super Singles league.
Maybe I should read the Mushtare book so I can finally get that elusive 300 game since I haven't bowled one this century....Hmmm, maybe I'll pre-bowl.

thats ok wayne im sure you bowled plenty
last century ..... or the one before that :D

Back
Top Bottom