$28,000 Melbourne Tenpin Cup 11th & 12th June @ Chirnside Park Bowl

This tournament is shaping up to having the biggest B squad in Australian history.

Might be time for a squad list to help people book appropriate travel arrangements.

Cheers

Rob

Hi everyone
Thankyou for all the entries so far. And yes, B squad is what everyone is asking for, so it will be important to get your deposits in to ensure your squad preference. (unfortunately we won't be able to place everyone into B) Ensure you place your 2nd preference in with you because the Maximum number in any squad will be 42 bowlers. (based on 3 per pair). PLEASE FIND ATTACHED THE ENTRY FORM AND PAYOUT. (2 pages when you download it) Squad Listings will come out tomorrow.
Account details are on the entry form, you can call and pay deposit over the phone or send via EFT, please ensure you enter your name and MTC deposit.
Thanks to everyone again for the support.
Regards
Warren
Tournament Director

HI everyone
The response has been great to this years MTC. Of the 81 entries so far 76% of bowlers have entered B squad. To cater to everyone, which I would love to be able to do, but unfortunately won't be able to based on current numbers, I have extended B squad to allow 56 bowlers. Bowlers with Paid Deposits will get first preference.
**PLEASE SEE ATTACHED CURRENT SQUAD LISTINGS**
any queries please let me know.
Thankyou
Warren

Attachments

• 2016 MTC names entry.pdf
    211.9 KB · Views: 150
Thanks guys
And Daan fixed.
Squad Listings updated.

Attachments

• MTC entries to date March 10th.pdf
    214.9 KB · Views: 127
Can you also please remove Nathan Shoesmith from reserve for B, he can't make the trip.

Back
Top Bottom