2021 Hammer Queensland Senior Classic

HI All
have a bowler in C SQUAD that would like to swap with a Bowler in B Squad - Any takers

please post here if interested

this site has finally let me on please add peter williams to b squad if there are any spots left

Hi Peter - all squads are full with reserves
you are 9th reserve in B Squad and
2nd Reserve in A Squad

regards
Carol

I am becoming a bit less optimistic about the borders being opened after they have erected a lid across the M1 today for protection of the Police. Not good as they seem to be settling in for the long haul.

Does anyone know the restrictions, or what permits are needed for a Victorian to drive through NSW, to Qld for this event

From what I can see, I need nothing.

Does anyone know the restrictions, or what permits are needed for a Victorian to drive through NSW, to Qld for this event

David probably need to wait until after New Years Eve to see what happens!

Hi all!
Brian, Animal, Carol - can you please take my name off the list as I will not be coming to QLD for this tournament...

For a good reason - my daughter is coming to Perth to visit me so I don't want to go interstate while she is here!

Hope it goes great for you all, looks like you will have no problem filling my spot :) (Which I am glad to see!!).

Happy new year all.

Hi all!
Brian, Animal, Carol - can you please take my name off the list as I will not be coming to QLD for this tournament...
For a good reason - my daughter is coming to Perth to visit me so I don't want to go interstate while she is here!
Hope it goes great for you all, looks like you will have no problem filling my spot :) (Which I am glad to see!!).
Happy new year all.

Hi Peter it is always good to see Family - Enjoy
I will remove your name from C Squad now
Have a happy New Year
cheers
Carol

Squad Changes 31/12/2020
Peter Brown out of C Squad - CRAIG SPROULE now in C Squad - confirmed
CRAIG SPROULE out of A Squad - COLLIN MULLER now in A Squad - confirmed
regards
Carol

Last edited:
Good Morning
For those wanting to see the latest squad list here it is, as at 04/01/2021
other than changes posted in precious posts there has been no other changes other than payments

Please check we have listed your total payments so far (received up to 03/01/2021) - Nicely let us know if we have missed any

Currently this event is still on - we will advise everyone if things change
regards
Batesy & Carol

Attachments

• squad list 04 01 2021.png
    squad list 04 01 2021.png
    336.5 KB · Views: 95
Hi Carol, Although there are no border restrictions between Qld and Vic, the Qld CHO has said that all incoming Victorians must get tested on arrival and isolate until a negative covid result is received. This will make things difficult for anyone flying in close to when they bowl because that process will be around 3 days. Unless the CHO changes her mind, the end of this week or early next week will be the latest to cancel bookings without penalty - all this is very disappointing.
Regards,
Bob

You will require a border pass to drive into QLD ... I do it every week. Plus what Bob said above about getting a test on arrival.

Will there be a final squad sheet posted and will there be changes to the event if the Qld and NSW Government introduces new rules and restrictions. Will reserves be moved up the list? Thank you.

Hi All,

Brisbane Times January 2nd have article from CHO Jeanette Young stating that they urge all Victorian's travelling to QLD to have o a Covid test in QLD as far as I could see it is not composly.
QLD will have a update on Friday.

No Ditch No Daz.😀😷

Back
Top Bottom