2021 Hammer Queensland Senior Classic

Hi, steve floyd needs to bowl in B squad due to travel arrangements and accommodation with Bill Johnson. Can I please swap with someone please.
Hi Steve - you now have a spot in B Squad to a dropout can you Please confirm that you want the spot still

For any NSW bowlers, there are no new community cases since Greater Sydney was declared a hotspot on 11 December. I believe that this means if there are no new cases going forward we can enter Qld from 8 January. Fingers crossed!

For any NSW bowlers, there are no new community cases since Greater Sydney was declared a hotspot on 11 December. I believe that this means if there are no new cases going forward we can enter Qld from 8 January. Fingers crossed!
There is probably a good chance chooky will open the border because that's the start date for the Magic Millions .. but don't hold your breath. At the moment there are two cases in Lismore and heaps of northern beaches people in Byron.

There is probably a good chance chooky will open the border because that's the start date for the Magic Millions .. but don't hold your breath. At the moment there are two cases in Lismore and heaps of northern beaches people in Byron.
Thanks Terry. I just re-read the specifics and it says "People who have been in a hotspot in the last 14 days or since the hotspot was declared (whichever is shorter)". That doesn't sound good to me but hopefully something will change! Have a word to Chooky, could you!!! 😂

Is people from some states are not allowed into Qld, I doubt that TBA will allow Hammer to go ahead?? What are your thoughts??

Do we only need border pass to enter Queensland if you from Newcastle and have the squads being updated please.
Currently everyone needs a boarder pass to enter QLD, allow 3 days for the pass to be processed & the pass is active for 14 days. Hope this helps, however it can change before the Hammer! 😁

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Break with Family and Friends

Squad list positions have not changed.
only payment amounts are updated and hopefully during this week I will be checking with Brian for any more recent payments.

As we get closer to the Hammer Tournament and we see what restrictions are in place, and how the tournament will be affected, can any decisions be made.
regards
Carol

Squads are now in Alphabetical order for Women and Men
reserves are still in original placings

Carol and Batesy is there any chance of swapping from C to B Squad. If there is can you let me know please
Hi Brad - you will have to see if anyone in B Squad wants to swap to C Squad with you - we cant move anyone without their permission
sorry
Carol

Back
Top Bottom