2020 SA Seniors Classic

Good afternoon all. The following has been posted by TBA SA today:

Due to the COVID 19 Virus and under the guidance of TBA we will be postponing the SA
Seniors Classic. In making this decision the health and safety of the bowlers, centre staff
and volunteers was the main concern. We were really thrilled with the numbers for this
year’s event and are disappointed that we won’t be seeing everyone in April.
Tenpin SA will refund any payments you have made if you email Lyn at
[email protected] with your bank details. It is our understanding that the airlines
are offering credits for any flights that have been booked but there are timelines around
this, so it is advised to contact your airline as soon as possible. Those who have booked the
Mawson Lakes Hotel deal will not be charged any fee, but you will need to contact the hotel
to cancel your booking.
We thank you for your support of this event and hope to see you later in the year.

It is indeed disappointing news but I hope we have the opportunity to run the event later in the year and that we can count on your support.

Stay safe and well and hopefully we will see you again sometime time in 2020.

Cheers

Well, it is about now that you would have been getting your kit together and heading over to Adelaide for the SA Seniors Classic. It was very disappointing that we had to cancel this year's event due to the Corona virus but it will be back on next year so please keep yourselves safe and healthy between now and then. Hopefully we will get together at some stage in 2020 for a bowling event. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Keep well my bowling friends.

Good morning all. The entry form for the 2020 SA Seniors Classic, being held on 25th and 26th of April 2020, is now available via the SA Seniors Classic Facebook page. The registration link is also available via this page. I am having difficulty loading the Entry Form on Total Bowling but will look as this next Tuesday. I will post updates to the squad listings on this thread over the next few months but remember a deposit must be received before your squad position is confirmed. Hopefully the first squad listing will be posted next week. Please note the event will be held at Salisbury Bowland this year and the event has been supported by the Mawson Lakes Hotel and they are offering some very attractive accommodation deals. The oil pattern has not been set yet but I will provide details when they are available. Please contact me directly or via this thread if you have any queries regarding the event. I hope to see you in Adelaide in April.
Ok

Back
Top Bottom