2019 SA Seniors Classic

Are you a possible competitor in the 2019 SA Seniors Classic?

• Yes, I hope to be there.

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • No, I am unlikely to participate

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello Glen please take me out of B squad please not available to go to Adelaide. Catherine Le Franc
Hi Catherine. Things can change quickly. I'll see if I can get your $50 to go towards Steve Smith but the deposit is "non refundable". I'll see how I go and advise accordingly. Cheers

Hi All. Please find attached the updated squad listing for the SA Seniors Classic. Cheers

Attachments

• Squad List 25.2.19 .pdf
    42.7 KB · Views: 15
Good morning all. As some of you are aware, SA also hold a one day tournament on Anzac day, aka the Anzac Day Doubles. This event is on this year at Woodville bowl. For anyone interested in visiting our fair city earlier than normal, you could get a practice in at Woodville, spend Friday visiting one of our many wineries that are close by and then competing in the SA Seniors Classic. Just in case I have attached the entry form. For registration, please contact Woodville Bowl directly - I am not involved in this event other than making you aware of it.

Attachments

• Anzac Dobles.pdf
    443 KB · Views: 11
The updated squad listing is attached..... (note: only 8 spots left in "B" Squad)

Attachments

• Squad List 27.2.19 .pdf
    42.6 KB · Views: 26
Good morning all. Please find attached the updated squad listing for the SA Seniors Classic. There are only two spots left in “B Squad”.

Cheers

Attachments

• Squad List 6.3.19 .pdf
    42.4 KB · Views: 27
Good morning All.

Please note the update to the SA Seniors Classic squad listing. There is only one spot left in "B" Squad. First in with the deposit is best dressed.

Attachments

• Squad List 8.3.19 .pdf
    42.2 KB · Views: 19
Hi Glenn
can you change me to senior instead of G.S
I know I feel like i'm 95 years old.
But not there yet lol

cheers mate. mick talevski

Good morning all. Please find attached the current squad listing. Please note “B” squad is full (thank you) but there is plenty of room in “A” squad. Hopefully I will see many of you in Melbourne this coming weekend. Safe travels.

Attachments

• Squad List 12.3.19 .pdf
    42.3 KB · Views: 33
Back
Top Bottom